Insurance Plans We Accept
NOTE: Effective 1/1/2019, Phoenix Children’s will be participating with the one payer on the Health Care Exchange, Bright Health.
Sign up and learn more at healthcare.gov.
While Phoenix Children’s Hospital (PCH) and Phoenix Children’s Medical Group (PCMG) accept most major insurances, please check with your insurance company directly to ensure that PCH and PCMG are participating with the specific plan you are selecting. Each insurance company offers many different plans.
While we accept many plans with the insurance companies listed below, not all plans offer benefits at PCH/PCMG:
- Aetna Health, Inc.
- America’s Choice Provider Network, Inc. (ACPN)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ)
- Bright Health Insurance Company of Arizona
- Care 1st Health Plan Arizona
- Cigna Health Care of Arizona (Great West Health)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health
- Gila River Health Care
- Health Net Federal Services
- Humana Health Plan
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mercy Care
- Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (MMIC)
- MultiPlan – PHCS (Arizona Medical Network, Inc. (AMN) & Beech Street)
- Steward Health Choice Arizona
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Behavioral Health
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (UHCCP) ALTCS & AHCCCS
- University of Arizona Health Plans/University Family Care (UAHP/UFC) ALTCS & AHCCCS
- USA Managed Care Organization (USA MCO)
- Accarent Health – Heart, Blood and Marrow, Kidney (Effective 5/1/2018)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Cigna LifeSource – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Health Net - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Life Trac - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- MultiPlan – Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
- Optum Health Transplant Network - Blood and Marrow, Kidney, Heart, Liver
NOTE: As changes may not be immediately reflected here, please contact your health plan to ensure that Phoenix Children’s Hospital is a participating provider in your health plan’s network to ensure the highest benefit level.
Coverage limitations are dependent upon individual group contracts. Your insurance or health plan may require prior approval before services are rendered for coverage. You should contact customer service for your health plan to ensure that approval is granted to minimize or eliminate your financial responsibility.
If you have any billing questions, please contact Customer Service at 602-726-8492 or 1-800-549-3743.
Get more information on understanding your hospital bill.
Billing Customer Service:
Phoenix Children’s Hospital
1919 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016