Cardio Consultation Services
The pediatric cardiology team at the Children's Heart Center at Phoenix Children's Hospital has the specialized expertise in caring for infants and children with congenital heart disease. We offer a variety of evaluation, diagnosis and management consultation services as well as for providing a continuum of care for children, adolescents and adults with heart disease.
Directed by division chief Stephen Pophal, MD, this nationally-recognized team of pediatric cardiologists encompasses every pediatric and fetal sub-specialty from non-invasive imaging and telemedicine to electrophysiology and interventional cardiology.
The consultation services we offer at Phoenix Children's Hospital include:
- General pediatric cardiology
- Diagnosis and management of arrhythmias
- Comprehensive programs like CHAMPIONS
- Consultation for pregnancies with fetuses at-risk for cardiac defects via the Fetal Cardiology Program
- A team of nurses, therapists and support staff in respiratory therapy, child life, social work and nutrition who are specially trained in caring for complex heart disease patients
- If requested by the referring physician, consultation with other staff at the Phoenix Children’s Heart Center for services including cardiothoracic surgery, maternal-fetal medicine, neonatology and genetics.
Phone: (602) 888-0788