Programs & Services
General Pediatrics Department
The programs and services we provide include:
- Vision and hearing screening
- Developmental screening
- Same-day sick visits
- Adolescent Medicine Clinic
- Management of chronic illnesses and children with special healthcare needs
- Medication management
- Radiology/laboratory testing
- Referral services
In preparation for your visit:
- Write down questions for your provider and bring a pen and paper to take notes.
- Bring a complete list of your child’s medications, including any over-the-counter medications.
- Bring a copy of your child’s shot record.
- Bring a copy of any recent hospital, emergency room or urgent care visits.
- Bring contact information for any other providers your child has seen.
- Bring any durable medical equipment requests, medication refill needs and referral requests.
Screen time guidelines
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends these screen time guidelines for kids:
- Younger than 18 months: No screen time.
- 18-24 months: Screen exposure should only take place with active participation from parents.
- 2-5 years: One hour of educational programming per day.
- 6 years and older: No specific time limit, but families are encouraged to structure media time around essential activities, including at least one hour of exercise and 8-12 hours of sleep.