Conditions We Treat
Our pediatric hospitalists specialize in the care of hospitalized children and work with the patient's care team to ensure continuity of care.
Our hospitalists coordinate the patient’s care with a team of people including physician specialists, pediatric nurses, case management, social work, nutritionists, respiratory therapists, pharmacists and Child Life specialists.
Conditions that we commonly treat include:
- Viral Bronchiolitis
- The common cold
- Asthma exacerbations
- Asthma attacks
- Bloodstream infections
- Infectious Gastroenteritis
- Stomach Flu
- Severe constipation
- Complicated urinary tract infections
- Kidney stones
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Bone infections
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Neonatal fever
- Fever in the newborn
- Failure to Thrive evaluation in infancy
- Poor weight gain in infancy
- Fever in patients with Central Venous access
With our team, we're here when your child needs in-hospital care.