Ask your child’s care team about these and other resources and support for patients and families at Phoenix Children’s.
You can also learn more about health and wellness, specific conditions and procedures, and find helpful interactive tools and resources in Phoenix Children’s health library. Call 602-933-PAIN (7246) with questions or concerns throughout your child’s care.
Resources for Families and Children
Whether you need to fill a prescription or find a practitioner, we can help. Ask your doctor or care team for help or referrals whenever you need a hand. Available resources for our patients and families include:
Comprehensive Pain Clinic (CPC) Resources
Check our list of trusted resources for families, including pharmacies who can fill compounded prescription medications or places to find aromatics, essential oils or other needs.
- Compounded Medications
- Massage, Essential Oils and Holistic Medicine
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Physical Therapy and Rehab
- Weekly Rehabilitation and Pain Program (WRAPP)
Family Education Resources
- Healthy Sleep Habits for Children and Adolescents with Chronic Pain
- School Recommendations for Children and Adolescents with Chronic Pain – for Adolescents
- School Recommendations for Children and Adolescents with Chronic Pain – for Parents
- Websites for Online Support and Ideas
New Patients – Intake Documents
If you’re a new patient, your practitioner may ask you to download intake forms or other materials to complete and send or bring to the doctor’s office.
- Complex Pain Clinic Intake Form
- Complex Pain Clinic Intake (Spanish) – Cuestionario Inicial
Child and Family Support
Your doctors may discuss a variety of support options to help your child and family. You can find the support you need, based on your child’s condition, care plan and goals.
Ask your care team about various types of individualized support available in these or other areas:
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- Education and support
- Financial guidance
- Genetic counseling
- Social services and personal or family counseling
- Multispecialty services
Learn more about:
You can reach us at 602-933-PAIN (7246) with any questions or concerns or to request an appointment.