Pediatric Neurocritical Care Fellowship
The following items are required for application to the Pediatric Neurocritical Care Fellowship Program:
- Application (PDF)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (LORs)
- Dean’s letter aka Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE )
- Medical school transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE Parts 1, 2 (ck and cs if applicable) & 3 score transcript(s)
- ECFMG Certification if graduated from a medical school outside the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
- Must complete a ACGME accredited Child Neurology Residency Program or complete a residency in pediatrics and fellowship in pediatric critical care.
- Must be board eligible
Please send this form and a copy of your CV to the fellowship program administrator, Tania Mays at email@example.com or Fax: (602)933-4253. Click on the box to enter your information. You can then Save and Print your completed form.
Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children’s
Pediatric Neurocritical Care Fellowship Program
Attn: Tania Mays, Program Administrator
1919 E. Thomas Rd.
Ambulatory Bldg. 3rd floor
Phoenix, AZ 85016