Internet, Phone & Workspaces
Your guide to finding resources, support and services
Hospital Main Phone Number:
Follow the steps listed below on this page to connect.
Keeping You Well-Connected
While you are away from family, friends, school, and work, our main campus offers several ways for you to stay connected:
- Internet access, including free Wi-Fi
- Computers and printers for use in the Emily Center
- i-Pads in each patient’s room
- Work areas with charging stations
- Phones in rooms and other locations
Internet Access and Communications
While you’re at Phoenix Children’s, it is important that you are able to remain connected with family, friends and other important contacts. You’ll have high-speed internet access to free Wi-Fi throughout Phoenix Children’s. If your child is a patient, their in-hospital access is catered toward age-appropriate and family-friendly content.
- Movies on demand – Once you’re logged in to our Wi-Fi, you can access free, family-friendly movies. Go to Watch.PhoenixChildrens.com and click on “Watch movies on demand.”
- Computers and printers with internet access – Visit Phoenix Children’s Emily Center – a family dedicated resource center – located at Phoenix Children’s Main Hospital in the East building. There you can find internet access, extensive health resources, a children’s health library section nurses with expertise to assist in-person if you need help to understand more comprehensive medical research.
- iPad in a patient room – Each patient has in-room access to an iPad. It features content and apps that are appropriate based on a child’s age-group and condition. You can watch free movies while waiting for procedures, test results or anytime throughout your stay. Find iPad instructions in the patient admission packet or ask our staff for assistance.
- Telephones – You can make local calls from your child’s room and call in or out using these guidelines:
- To call outside the hospital, dial 9 – You can call outside the hospital from your child’s room or anywhere in the hospital by dialing 9 to get an outside line.
- For long-distance calls, dial 0 for operator-assistance – Long-distance calls require a credit card or pre-paid phone card. Dial 0 and someone will assist you.
- To call your child’s room – The direct phone number is printed on the bedside phone. Friends and family can call the Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s Main Campus number at 602-933-1000 and provide the patient's name to be connected to your child’s room.
Workspaces and Business Resources
Patients and family members are welcome to use the workspaces on the third floor of Phoenix Children’s Hospital – main campus building. There are three cubicles where you can work in a private space, have a private phone conversation or plug in your phone and/or laptop.
In addition to computers and internet access, you’ll find business equipment and services in the Emily Center, including:
- Notary public – You won’t need to go far to complete important medical and business documents. We offer on-site notary public services to witness and verify signatures.
- Business equipment – You’re welcome to use the copy machine, fax machine and other office equipment, as well as receive technical support at the Emily Center.